Who we are
This Site is operated by FutureFuel Renewables Holdings Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10132504.For more information about us see our About Us page.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the Site, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our Site features may not function as a result.
• recognise you whenever you visit this Site (this speeds up your access to the Site as you do not have to log in each time);
• allow you to create an account and keep a record when you return;
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, service sand to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we may place on your device fall into the following categories:
• Session cookies—these allow our Site to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
• Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our Site to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
• Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our Site and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
• Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our Site, e.g. which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our Site works
• Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our Site to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we may use and why:
Name of cookie
Purpose for the cookie
This allows you to create an account and lets you log in, making your journey smooth within the application.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on 28 March 2019.
We may change this policy from time to time. When we do we will inform you via email (if we have your details) or publish a notice on the Site